I. General information.
1. Operator of www.flowair.pl Service is a company FLOWAIR SP. z o.o. (formerly: FLOWAIR Głogowski i Brzeziński Sp.j.), Chwaszczyńska 135, 81-571 Gdynia, Poland.
2. Service performs the functions of gaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
a. By voluntarily entered information in forms.
b. By saving the cookie files in the terminal devices.
c. By collecting WWW server logs by FLOWAIR hosting operator, functioning at www.flowair.pl
II. Information in forms.
1. Service collects information entered voluntarily by the user.
2. Moreover, the Service can save the connection settings (time marking, IP address)
3. Data in the form are not available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. Data entered in the form may be a list of potential customers, registered by the Service Operator in the register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
5. Data entered in the form are processed in the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. in order to process your service request or business contact.
6. Data entered in the forms can be forwarded to entities which are technically realizing certain services - in particular, it refers to forwarding information about the owner of a registered domain to the operators of Internet domain (mainly the Research and Academic Computer Network R&D units - NASK), services that support online payments or other entities, with which the Service Operator working in this field.
III. Information about cookie files.
1. Service uses a cookie files.
2. The cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal device of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. Entity that saves on the Service User’s terminal device the cookie files and receives access to them is the Service Operator.
4. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a. create statistics that help us to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows the improvement of their structure and content;
b. maintain of the Service User session (after logging in), whereby the user is not required to enter login and password on every page of the Service;
c. determining a user’s profile in order to show them tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
5. In the Service there are two basic types of cookies used: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user’s terminal device until logout, leaving the website or disable software (web browser). "Fixed" cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. Software for browsing the websites (web browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal device of the user. Service Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For more details, see the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookie files can also be saved in the terminal device of the Service User and used by the advertisers and partners working with Service Operator.
10. Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google Network to show advertisements tailored to the way in which the User use the Service. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user's navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, user can view and edit the information derived from cookies with a tool https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Server logs.
1. Information about some of the behaviours of users are subject to log into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the service and to ensure the most efficient service of provided hosting services.
2. Viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, recorded may be:
a. time of request,
b. time of reply,
c. the name of the client station - identification realized by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - where there has been a shift to the Service by link,
f. information about the user's web browser,
g. information about IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with individual persons viewing the websites.
4. The above data are used only for the purposes of administering the server.
V. Providing of data.
1. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data allowing the identification of the individual person are available only with the consent of that person.
3. The Service Operator may be required to provide information collected through the Service to the authorized authorities basing on lawful requests in the extent resulting from the request.
VI. Cookie files management – how to assent or withdraw a consent in practice?
1. If the User do not wish to receive cookies, he may change web browser settings. We reserve, that the disable of cookies required for authentication processes, security, maintenance of the user's preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the websites.
2. In order to manage the cookies settings, select from the list below your Internet browser / system and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone